5 Reasons Why WordPress Is the Best Blogging Platform
Thinking of starting a website? It’s hard to be a professional, or even just a casual internet user, and not have a personal site. Websites can be for business, personal blogging, a professional online portfolio, sharing news and inspiration, and countless other purposes. Now, starting and maintaining a site is easy– anyone can do it, if they choose the right platform.
One of the most popular blogging platform is WordPress. WordPress has been around for years, and thousands of blogs and websites use it. There are many, many reasons for its popularity, but here are just five of the reasons why someone would choose to use WordPress for their site:
1. User Friendly: There’s a reason why so many sites are powered by WordPress– it’s easy, accessible, affordable, and versatile. Having WordPress skills can come in handy for any kind of web content creation. With all of its features, WordPress is ideal for beginners and experienced webmasters.
2. Customer Support: In general, the WordPress layout is straightforward and easy to use. However, if someone has any questions about their site, there are many resources they can turn to. Most questions can be answered through WordPress’ FAQ section. If the answer isn’t there, there is an entire network of professionals and WordPress experts available to help people with their site problems.
3. Customization: First of all, it’s easy to integrate a custom domain with any WordPress site. Along with the site URL, WordPress users can customize as much or as little of their site as they want. WordPress offers plenty of professional-looking templates to choose from, and from there a user can go in and customize the fonts, colors, images, and more. Customizing can get as complex of as basic as the particular user wants, but in any case they’re going to end up with a high quality site.
4. Multifaceted: WordPress began as a blogging site. Now, it has expanded to support all kinds of websites. Where blogging was once the focus, a blog feature is now just a piece of what a WordPress site can do. The site can be simple or multi-layered with lots of content.
5. SEO: Whether a site owner uses WordPress or some other means of building and maintaining their website, all of the hard work they put into their site will be wasted if no one visits it. This is why it’s important to choose an option that makes it easy to share posts and get people onto the website.
In WordPress, the all-in-one SEO pack not only helps users share their posts to social media sites, but makes it super easy to improve the overall SEO of their site. By including tags, categories, and labels to posts, webmasters make it easy for visitors to find content on the site and through search engines like Google and Bing.